From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 2014 crashing(windows 7)

Hello for some reason my labview 2014 crashes when i try to open the labview application. It was working fine until yesterday but not having any luck today. Also i cannot see my labview software in the programs and feature section on the control panel even though i have administrative privileges in my computer. I have attached my error report below.Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,287 Views)

Hi go_sa,

In Programs and Features are you looking under National Instruments Software for LabVIEW 2014? If so, and LabVIEW is not listed, have you tried re-installing the software?

If it is listed under National Instruments Software, it sounds like there may be some software corruption causing the error. The next step would be to try repairing the program. If this does not work, you can try force re-install the program (link below) or uninstalling and reinstalling it.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/ADD22E807D5A12AD862579EC00760F79

Julia P.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,243 Views)