LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 2012 SP1 (32 bit)

Hello guys

I want to download Labview 2012 SP1 (32 bit) for my Labview in order to install the lego toolkit. Here is the link where I guess I should be able to download it: http://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-2012-sp1/3692/en/  .   Can anyone help me to find some place where I can get it? Must be english version

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,566 Views)

Have you registered your serial number with your NI account? Doing this should give you access to more downloads including the LabVIEW version you are looking for.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 2 of 4
(3,555 Views)

Thanks for answer. I did register it yesterday and it transfered me to available downloads and labview 2012 SP1(32 bit) is not one of them. But it must be available somewhere because I can find for other languages. There is Labview for education 2012 SP1 (32 bit), but this has over 6 GB, whereas german version which I cant instal to my english labview has 1GB. I just cant find that exact SP1  from the link that I sent. It transfers me to available downloads and there isn't that one. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,518 Views)

DVD1 of the Academic release of LabVIEW 2012 SP1 is, indeed, 6GB, of which the German "LabVIEW-only" part is about 1GB, the English "LabVIEW-only" part is a little smaller, and LabVIEW-Lego is smaller yet.  It may be that NI doesn't have the individual "pieces" saved individually, so it you really need SP1 (and have a registration key to unlock it), you may have to download the other "language" versions and whatever else is on DVD1 to get the 15% that you need.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,504 Views)