From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 2012 SP1 (32 bit)

Hello guys

I want to download Labview 2012 SP1 (32 bit) for my Labview in order to install the lego toolkit. Here is the link where I guess I should be able to download it: http://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-2012-sp1/3692/en/  .   Can anyone help me to find some place where I can get it? Must be english version

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,563 Views)

Have you registered your serial number with your NI account? Doing this should give you access to more downloads including the LabVIEW version you are looking for.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 2 of 4
(3,552 Views)

Thanks for answer. I did register it yesterday and it transfered me to available downloads and labview 2012 SP1(32 bit) is not one of them. But it must be available somewhere because I can find for other languages. There is Labview for education 2012 SP1 (32 bit), but this has over 6 GB, whereas german version which I cant instal to my english labview has 1GB. I just cant find that exact SP1  from the link that I sent. It transfers me to available downloads and there isn't that one. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,515 Views)

DVD1 of the Academic release of LabVIEW 2012 SP1 is, indeed, 6GB, of which the German "LabVIEW-only" part is about 1GB, the English "LabVIEW-only" part is a little smaller, and LabVIEW-Lego is smaller yet.  It may be that NI doesn't have the individual "pieces" saved individually, so it you really need SP1 (and have a registration key to unlock it), you may have to download the other "language" versions and whatever else is on DVD1 to get the 15% that you need.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,501 Views)