LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview 2011 web server

I have been doing some development of web services using LV2010 with no real problems.  I just installed LV 2011SP1 on my machine, and now I can't get the web application server to operate.  When I go to the configuration page I see the application server has nothing checked (attached picture) and also options for 32 and 64 bit, which didn't used to be there when I was running LV2010.  When I put in a port number and check "enabled" and then select Apply, nothing seems to happen.  When I select either 32 or 64 bit, I get a pop up message error (attached picture).  Is there something else I need to do to get the web application server working after installing LV2011?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,396 Views)

Hi RexBridges,

There might be a conflict between the 32/64 bit versions of LabVIEW you currently have installed. Which architecture corresponds to which LabVIEW version?

If you continue to have problems starting the webserver, consider uninstalling LV 2010 and only leave the LV 2011 SP1 to make sure that LV references the correct webserver. 

Aldo A
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,366 Views)

I unintalled all the LabVIEW 2010 stuff, but I am still seeing the same problem.  I guess I will try uninstalling 2011 and starting all over and see if that helps.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,360 Views)

I've uninstalled everything I could find that was related to National Instruments, and then reinstalled LabVIEW 2011.  Now when I go to the server configuration page, it just looks like it's loading, but never actually finishes and shows the page (see attached)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,347 Views)

Hi RexBriges,

Thanks for the update, is this behavior across multiple web browsers? (chrome, IE, firefox..) In addition, check to see if you have the latest version of Microsoft Silverlight installed http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx

Aldo A
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,339 Views)