From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kollmorgen

@gbedi wrote:

Hello ,

I am trying to communicate with Kollmorgen Drive AKD and , I am able to communicatw with Telnet. I am able to send commands also like DRV.OPMODE , DRV.EN , DRV.DIS. and I am getting the response also. I am trying to figure it out how to run the servo motor , like what set of commands I need to send to make the motor run via Labview. I am able to run via Kollmorgen AKD workbench.

Any help is appreciated. Thank You in advance.

is it the Ethercat version?

Do you have labview soft motion?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(470 Views)

Hello ,

No I do not have labview soft motion. I am communicating through Telnet. I have established the communication and everything just needs some advice how to make the motor run. I can send single line commands and get the reply. But for the motor to run I have to send mutiple commands according to kollmorgen

thank You

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(461 Views)

@gbedi wrote:

Hello ,

No I do not have labview soft motion. I am communicating through Telnet. I have established the communication and everything just needs some advice how to make the motor run. I can send single line commands and get the reply. But for the motor to run I have to send mutiple commands according to kollmorgen

thank You

would advice you concider the softmotion module - I littarally had the servo running in a matter of minutes 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(458 Views)

thank you for your advice. We do not have softmotion module in my company!

thank You

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(449 Views)