LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kepco BOP488 driver field sweeping

Hi All,
I need desperately a help. I have a kepco BOP488 device to be used in some measuremnts whose instruemnt is installed already. The options that driver gives not proper for me, for instance ; driver front panel allows one only set a certain power out put, but what i want to do is sweeping the field in between different polarity. ( set 0 V and wait , set 1V wait, set 2V wait......set-1V). In order to do so, i had the idea of changing writing strings but completely confused due to the fact that there is no writing and reading VIs. Could you have a look to attached and can you help me which subVI i should modify.
thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,219 Views)

I don't know what you mean by "no writing and reading VIs". There is the GPIB Write that sends the command to the instrument. I haven't used this instrument but if you want to increment the voltage, can't you do that by changing the value you pass to the 'VOLTAGE' input? Put this function in a loop. Your step values could be an array or from a shift register that gets incremented, etc. Unless the instrument has a command that supports some sort of sweep operation, you have to do it in your program. Check the manual for the instrument.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 02-12-2007 11:42 AM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,213 Views)