From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joystick get a numerical value different than 0 and 1

Solved!
Go to solution

But, I need a default case. Otherwise, the program wont run, right? the default case remains as i show in the picture?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(582 Views)

Yes, you should have a default case.  Given your problem, you should have 2 cases: "Default" and "1..4".

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(573 Views)

The problem is every time I press the button and remaind pressing it, the array will fill of the same value. For example, if I press the button 3, and if dont release, the program will fill the array of 3?
There are any way to send the element to array only when I press the button or only when I release?

capture

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(540 Views)

You could compare the new value to the previous (store in a shift register).  Then if they are different, store in your array.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(532 Views)

but If I have one random sequence like 1 2 2 3, the program will only store only a two  1 2 3

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(528 Views)

Yeah, your answer was totaly correct. I solved the problem...Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(520 Views)

So then mark Crossrulz's post as the solution rather than your message which definitely is not the solution.  First you will need to go to the options menu to the upper right of your message to unmark it as the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(498 Views)

I though I was checked Crossrulz's last post. I change it. I choose first Crossrulz post as solution because that was the solution of my post question

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(477 Views)