LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any list of sensors' vi(s) already exist in Labview?

Basics of NI Robotics for further reference:  http://www.ni.com/video/1035/en/

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(425 Views)

NIquist:

i did tell that im using it, as you can see at the first page. 

im already did some work with the robot, but all i want now is to attach to the robot 1 or more of those sensors and that the robot will react to data that he gets from them(the sensors outputs)

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(418 Views)

Ahh, I just thought you wanted information in general about the sensors that would work with NI Robotics, I didn't realize you had hardware.  Did you find the NI Robotics Module?  It should have everything you need to read the robot's sensors and control its motors, etc.  Looks like a fun toy, I wish I had one!

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(393 Views)

yea, im using the Labview Robotics and i do control the robot with it, but i want to connect more sensors to the robot.

my questions are:

1. if are they any already-made VIs for the sensors that i mentioned?

2. what will be the best way to connect those sensors to the robot, so i will have access to it's data through Labview?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(388 Views)

Of course there are no ready made VIs for those sensors.  They are just integrated circuit chips!  They don't even come with a way to power them much less communicate their signals.  You have to design and build the support circuits and a circuit board to mount them and then write DAQ code that interprets the voltage outputs of those chips into real-world units.  This is called Engineering.  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(370 Views)

well, ok, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(358 Views)