From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any example for a software transceiver in labview / labview modulation toolkit ?

hi everyone

i am sure you have heard of this a lot ..... but i am new (like 20 minutes old) to labview. i am quite fimiliar with matlab and other programming languages. i am doing a project based on software defined radio. for that i understood an example demo from matlab where a fully functional software transceiver has been built as an example.

now i myself have to do that in labview for the sake of comparison and better real time compatibility with USRPs. i am just getting started and was hopping if there is a similar example in labview or someone else's project. i have installed the modulation toolkit and have gone through its various blocks. i understand that i can build a tranmitter and receiver from scratch but that would take a lot of time and testing. so can anyone help me out in any way.....?

regards

khurram

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,337 Views)

Hi khurram,

did you look for examples with the ExampleFinder?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,325 Views)

i did not actually. i am going through them right now. i actually saw the examples before installing the modulatoin toolkit. i jsut checked the folder and there indeed are some examples. let me go through them

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,308 Views)