LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the cRIO 9067 compatible with LabVIEW 2013?

Solved!
Go to solution

I just purchased 2 cRIO 9067s and I'm trying to configure one of them to use.  I got the IP address set and booted it into safe mode.  The status light blinks twice, then pauses.  The documention says this means I need to download software.  NI MAX only suggests using versions 14.?, which I'm assuming is LabVIEW 2014, but that option is grayed out.  And if I  try to do a custom install, everything in the list produces a concfict and wont download.  Is the 9067 only compatible with LV 2014?  Or am I missing a step?  the version of LV that I am using is 2013.  I'm installing 2014 to test this theory, but I'm no thopeful.  Thanks for the help people.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,902 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RickJames

The cRIO-9067 does require LabVIEW and NI-RIO 2014. You can use http://download.ni.com/pub/gdc/tut/crio_software_versions.htm to look up the minimum software support for cRIO products.

I don't see how I can link directly to the result, but if you select "CompactRIO Chassis and Controllers" from the drop down and then "cRIO-9067" you should see this table.

NI cRIO-9067

Minimum Software Support

SoftwareCompactRIO (FPGA Interface)CompactRIO (Scan Interface)
✔ Supported ✔ Supported
LabVIEW 2014 2014
LabVIEW FPGA Module 2014
LabVIEW Real-Time Module 2014 2014
Device Driver Software NI-RIO Device Drivers August 2014 NI-RIO Device Drivers August 2014
NI-DAQmx
Other Minimum Software

Message 2 of 3
(2,892 Views)

That answered my question.  Thank you.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,871 Views)