From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the cRIO 9067 compatible with LabVIEW 2013?

Solved!
Go to solution

I just purchased 2 cRIO 9067s and I'm trying to configure one of them to use.  I got the IP address set and booted it into safe mode.  The status light blinks twice, then pauses.  The documention says this means I need to download software.  NI MAX only suggests using versions 14.?, which I'm assuming is LabVIEW 2014, but that option is grayed out.  And if I  try to do a custom install, everything in the list produces a concfict and wont download.  Is the 9067 only compatible with LV 2014?  Or am I missing a step?  the version of LV that I am using is 2013.  I'm installing 2014 to test this theory, but I'm no thopeful.  Thanks for the help people.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,899 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RickJames

The cRIO-9067 does require LabVIEW and NI-RIO 2014. You can use http://download.ni.com/pub/gdc/tut/crio_software_versions.htm to look up the minimum software support for cRIO products.

I don't see how I can link directly to the result, but if you select "CompactRIO Chassis and Controllers" from the drop down and then "cRIO-9067" you should see this table.

NI cRIO-9067

Minimum Software Support

SoftwareCompactRIO (FPGA Interface)CompactRIO (Scan Interface)
✔ Supported ✔ Supported
LabVIEW 2014 2014
LabVIEW FPGA Module 2014
LabVIEW Real-Time Module 2014 2014
Device Driver Software NI-RIO Device Drivers August 2014 NI-RIO Device Drivers August 2014
NI-DAQmx
Other Minimum Software

Message 2 of 3
(2,889 Views)

That answered my question.  Thank you.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,868 Views)