LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is labview able to record the peak to peak value from an ECG wave automatically?

i have encounted a problem!! i need help plz >.< i gt the error 20013 saying Analysis: The width must meet: 0 < width < samples. wat is going on? i tried to change the width setting but the same error still occurs. heres my vi

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30
(809 Views)

Why are you taking an array control called "Number found" and turning that into a Dynamic Data Type that you are merging with the signals coming from your File Read Express VI?  I suspect that is causing your problem since that array is empty.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 30
(802 Views)

thanx!! but i gt another problem. the program i make it cant record the peak value. did i make some mistake?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30
(798 Views)

I have no idea.  You haven't posted your latest version of your VI.  The one you showed before doesn't show any attempt at recording a peak.

PS.  Please don't use "text speak".  Also please try to capitalize your sentences so that they are more readable.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30
(783 Views)

Sry abt the cap thing. Here my new VI. I dont know what is the error occuring. What do they mean by 1D array?. If thats not the correct way to record the file than how am i suppose to program it so that is it able to record all the peak point from my waveform.Thanx for helping me! 

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30
(781 Views)

Now you just need to stop with the text speak.  "sry abt" means nothing.

Have you taken LabVIEW tutorials?

LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

The cluster coming out of the peak VI is a 1-D array of clusters.  The cluster called "Locations" consists of 1-element, a 1-D array of doubles.  You need to get down to that 1-D array.

See attached.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30
(775 Views)

I have a few question. Why i still cant read the peak of my waveform when i am already using the peak detector function? When i run the file and i open the text file which i store all the recording inside, i still see all the values but not the peak. Need some guidance with the function.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30
(755 Views)

I have done a new iv but this new iv only allow me to read the peak value. Is there anyway than i can program it so that i can read both the peak and the valley of the graph accurately?

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30
(731 Views)

Put another Peak detector in so it acts on the same array in parallel, but set the input constant to be Valleys instead of Peaks.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 30
(724 Views)

I have done changes to my VI. After the changes i was able to read the valley value but due to noise i wasnt able to correctly locate the correct valley. Is there any filter that i could use to remove noise in the waveform without affecting much of my reading?

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30
(715 Views)