From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instron series 9 software - Help request

Hello all,

We have an old INSTRON 1011 testing machine, working with an english version of Instron series IX software (v1021). My problem is when trying to reinstall the software I get an error message at floppy disk number 5, beacause there is apparently an error on the disk.

These floppy disks are old now and I was afraid of such an error message at any step of installation. Is there anyone here still having such a test equipment who could help us, either by sending us the content of floppy number 5 or by advising us of using another software... ?

We already contacted Instron and they were not able to provide us with a solution as they did not keep any archive of their old softwares....

Thanks a lot in advance for your help/answer... and sorry for maybe posting my message in a wrong category

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,327 Views)

There are companies out there making replacements/refurbishments for this equipment.  Maybe you should do a Web search and follow some of these contacts ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,317 Views)

Dear Guillaume,

I've red your post and I've noticed that i have got the same problem.

Did you get the software Series IX?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,138 Views)