LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation problem with LV8.2 and VISION 8.2

I have installed LV8.2, then installed NI Vision v8.2 Development Module. When I made a new blank vi and put vision function icon into it, the dialog box came out ( as attached below). I don't know why, please help me.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,493 Views)
Good morning Trinight,

The VI that you are using, IMAQ Create.VI, is actually installed by the Vision Acquisition Software cd, and is part of the NI-IMAQ driver.  What is the version of the IMAQ driver that you have installed?  Is this error consistent among all IMAQ VI's?  Does the same thing happen with Vision functions, such as IMAQ Overlay.VI?

Please respond and I'll do my best to help out!
Message 2 of 7
(3,461 Views)
What is LabVIEW version 8.2.b23? Beta release?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,450 Views)
Hi, Jeffrey P. Thanks for your concern. I don't remember I have installed the IMAQ driver, I just installed the Vision v8.2 Development Module, all IMAQ VI's and Vision functions have the same error. Wish you can help me, Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,406 Views)
From the text of the error message, it appears that you are still running the Beta version of LabVIEW 8.20.  Install the shipping version of 8.20, and all should be well.  I am running Vision 8.20 on LabVIEW 8.20 with no such problem.

Dan Press
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Primetest Automation
Message 5 of 7
(3,399 Views)

I think it is the compatibility problem with LV 8.2 beta version.

Maybe we should just be waiting for the official release of LV 8.0.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
(3,383 Views)
THanks. I know what the problem is, you can see the below url for detail.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,372 Views)