LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install database toolkit

I just realized that I didn't install my database toolkit during my labview installation.  What is the quickest way to go back and just install that kit alone?  Which DVD should I execute first? 

Yik

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,217 Views)

LabVIEW installer detects the current installation and add further stuff if left so just put DVD in sequence and see if any further addition comes then follow setup instruction  ..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,214 Views)

Hi,

Which version are you installing?

In our Academic Site License 2008 (LV 8.6) pack, the Database Toolkit is in the green DVD - LabVIEW Extended Development Suit. 

The 2010 Spring and Fall DVDs are here with me too, but I haven't installed them so far. So not sure about the new arrangements.

Once you put the appropriate DVD in the driver, and start installation, you will have possibility to install the extra toolkits you install. Be careful, you will have to select all the components that you want to install (or keep, if already installed), otherwise, it will overwrite the new selection over the existing one. So please make sure you are marking all the toolkits you require (including the ones you already have on your computer).

I hope this helps.

Vaibhav
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,204 Views)