LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in vit property node of ring, combo and list controls are not working in executeable.

Dear NI

I am using a vit with ring control (also check with combo and list box) the strings property of control is not working in executeable.

I am using that vit in my web page as running embedded vit.

when i run my application in development the web page is working fine but when i try it with executeable it did not work properly.

iam using labview 8.6.1

i have already posted same problem before and still looking for help please NI...

regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,164 Views)

This is your third near duplicate post on this topic.

The problem that nobody answers is caused by the lack of information. Can you show us some simplified code?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,159 Views)

I am really sorry that i have posted question more than once with out full description.

please chechk the screen shot i have forgotten to take it before.

thanx for your response.I have used this vit in my web service(webage as embedded vi.) below are the screen shots of code where i use this vit and how to embed this vit in my web service.

regards

VIT issue 2.jpg

VIT issue.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,155 Views)

It is sitll not clear:

I what way doesn't it work (no strings? wrong strings? error?)

Are the strings fed to it correct?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,149 Views)

Thanks a lot altenbach for your response my problem is now fixed. the property node is not properly updated untill front panel is loaded so i have introduced some delay and now my application works fine.

regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,138 Views)