LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importar Drivers para IEEE 488.2 (GPIB), Serial (8104 Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer)

Solved!
Go to solution

Que tal todos, 

Necesito ayuda para importar drivers, los drivers los baje de este link:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=3C3E932A5D30169AE04400144F1EF8...

Necesito saber si los puedo importar y generar la comunicacion  para crear mi codigo a partir de ahi. Estoy usando una vesion de prueba labview 2014, o alguna otra manera de poder utilizar estos drivers dentro de labview 2014. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,487 Views)

What is it that you are trying to connect to?  Is GPIB acceptable?  It looks like there are a variety of downloads available from the web page you list (click on the model number toward the bottom of the page, not the first green dowload button you come to).  Model 8104 does not list a LabVIEW download but 7650 and 7550 seem to have GPIB drivers available. 

Often drivers like this have a simple starter program that can be used to prove that the communication method works and you can get a result back from the device.  These programs are a good starting point to modify and get them to do what you need for your application.   

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,459 Views)

Saludos luisen75,

El link que compartes es para otro software de National Instruments llamado LabWindows/CVI, puedes ver en qué entornos de desarrollo puedes aplicar el driver en la sección "Application Development Environment" del driver. Así bien, traté de buscar algún driver para LabVIEW, sin embargo tal y como comenta Zwired1 me gustaría que nos confirmaras qué instrumento o instrumentos son los que pretendes utilizar.

Quedo al pendiente de tu respuesta, saludos.

David P.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,444 Views)

Hi guys, 

Well, I´m trying to connect a hipot test,  

8104   Electrical Safety Compliance Analyzer

According to the page, this driver supports the model that I have,  anyway, I need to communicate with this instrument, and also could be through the serial communication, so what do you think, which could be the best option to do it? GPIB or RS232? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,433 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author luisen75

Saludos luisen75,

Parece ser que de momento no hay un driver específico para LabVIEW, sin embargo el siguiente link contiene los links de descarga de una herramienta que te permitirá utilizar los instrument drivers de LabWindows/CVI:

LabVIEW Instrument Driver Import Wizard (LabVIEW Interface Generator for LabWindows/CVI Instrument Drivers):

http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_INFOLVINSTDRIVER/US

Quedo al pendiente, saludos.

David P.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,424 Views)