LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import a column from an excel spreadsheet, then enable/disable boolean controls in a cluster based on imported values

Greetings all. I have an application I've been developing and refining for some time.  Part of it entails an interactive periodic table of elements where the user can select multiple elements to include in a multi-element chemical standard.  The part I'm having difficulty with now is disabling multiple elements within the periodic table.  Specifically, what the scientist wants is to be able to reference an excel inventory that they keep of available on-hand single-element standards.  I need to be able to read in column A of that spreadsheet, build a distinct array of those elements listed (some are listed more than once) and then disable the boolean controls in my periodic table for those elements not in the array (or enable those elements which are in the array, whichever makes themost sense).  This way, the analyst cannot select elements in the periodic table for which thay have no on-hand inventory.  I see how to enable or disable all controls in a boolean cluster, and I see how to enable/disable a single control, but I'm looking for an elegant way to import the excel column, build an array of thsoe values and then enable only those values.  Any help is always appreciated.  Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,232 Views)

hi

try this

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,223 Views)