LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imaq find circles invalid image type

Hi I am trying to use the imaq find circles Vi but keep getting the error.

IMAQ Find Circles
  Invalid image type.

I am using 16 bits images should Find Circles work with 16bit. If not how do I reduce the size of the images to something that can be used. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,657 Views)

Hi,

Don't hesitate to read help:

Binary image (8 bit) is required for IMAQ Find Circles.

So, use Threshold for getting binary image from grayscale (if possible). If not, then use IMAQ Spoke for obtaining coordinated of the circular edge, then you will be able to fit circle.

Andrey.

Message Edited by Andrey Dmitriev on 01-28-2009 12:18 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(4,647 Views)
Thanks for the information.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,643 Views)

hello guys,

i am using imag find circles 4. it is showing invalid ROI. Please help me

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,556 Views)

@ponnuswamys wrote:

hello guys,

i am using imag find circles 4. it is showing invalid ROI. Please help me

Did you read the 6 year old answer above? Did it help? If not, please provide more details.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,523 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Did you read the 6 year old answer above? Did it help? If not, please provide more details.

I think, the answer above will not help him, because it was about Image Type, not ROI.

In additional, there is no ROI input in IMAQ Find Circles (and no "imag find circles 4" function exists).

I guess, instead of  IMAQ Find Circles the function IMAQ Spoke 4 was used. This function needed valid ROI, and it must be annulus, otherwise this will return "Invalid ROI" error.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,503 Views)

thanks for the information

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,478 Views)

hello guys,

please help me for how to create for an image

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,441 Views)

@ponnuswamys wrote:

please help me for how to create for an image

I thought you already had an image?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,430 Views)

i have an image and i have to identifiy an object in that image for that i am using find pattern 4 VI block in LabVIEW 2013, but it needs a template image to identifiy an object.

so, i want to create a template for the image. but,i don't know how to create an template for an image. i am new to LabVIEW. so, please help me

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,416 Views)