LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want use google map api in VI . i tried so mutch to do it.i used google earth plugin and google static map but i need only google map api .

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Garousi,

I need small help. Please help me.

I want to read Search points based on User Key word.

Please refer this link about my issue.

Munna
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 134
(2,044 Views)
Hi Munna I've created this program with the help of this site. I know there's a feature that you need. But I did not work with it. Website address for you to send. Hopefully that will solve your problem. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/GMapNET.aspx
M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 134
(2,004 Views)

M.Garousi

Great project. I am trying to modify the code and use Getlatlngfromgeocoder but I can't seem to get it working at all. Can you provide some guidance on how to do this. 

Nermin

0 Kudos
Message 94 of 134
(1,905 Views)

dear Mr Garousi,

I have tried to upload your project . but the link didn't work . couls you please help me??

best regards 

Amine gassab

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 134
(1,745 Views)

hi

This link does work, I've tested it. Please try it. If you have a problem please let me know any other way to test . 

http://www.4shared.com/rar/MuZzlWco/Gmap_Xcontrol_New.html

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 96 of 134
(1,717 Views)

dear Mr.Garousi,

the link works. thank you for your reply.

best regards,

Amine Gassab

0 Kudos
Message 97 of 134
(1,688 Views)

Hello,

Iam trying to open 20 some gpx files ( total size of all files is 100 MByte, GMap.net v1.5  ) on the map, and on file number 5 or 6, depending on the sequence, I get a memory full error. Tried a lot of things but nothing worked, has anybody faced this before. I also tried downloading v 1.7, but it seems that it is different and I can not figure out how to run in LabVIEW 2013.

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 98 of 134
(1,649 Views)

Hi

I've used version 1.5. That's because in version 1.7 you will need to Google API Keys . In version 1.5 you do not need a new Google API Keys

. Maybe your problem using version 1.7 is the Google API key.

My country is sanctioned. It is not possible to use the Google API key for me. That's why I just can help you for version 1.5.

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 134
(1,625 Views)

Hi

I've used version 1.5. That's because in version 1.7 you will need to Google API Keys . In version 1.5 you do not need a new Google API Keys

. Maybe your problem using version 1.7 is the Google API key.

My country is sanctioned. It is not possible to use the Google API key for me. That's why I just can help you for version 1.5.

M.Garousi
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 134
(1,625 Views)