LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to crop the rectangle shape from an image?what is the method for it?

start point to crop default is 0 mean start to cut form (0 0) pixel of original image for cut regarded size
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 36
(1,624 Views)

ok so here offset value is 0 right?thank u sir.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36
(1,622 Views)
why you do not try to use the code and see result 🙂 ?!
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36
(1,618 Views)

ok sir i am try now.thank u for your glorious support @bob sir and hatef sir.i am very beginner in this field.so i also confused u dignitory people by my childish questions.sorry for that.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36
(1,579 Views)

I made the Image I showed by running your code on your image.  You make a bunch of images, one of which is called "Image".  I just saved this Image as a PNG so I could paste it here.

Hatef was suggesting that you create a Mask (which is a Binary image, 0 where you don't want the underlying Image, 1 where you do) and "And" this Mask with the underlying Image.  However, the Image that you managed to isolate using Image Analysis techniques are not in the form of a Mask, as there's "stuff on the inside" (i.e. the numbers).

Bob Schor

Message 35 of 36
(1,595 Views)

@sagar1511 wrote:

@ok sir i am try now.thank u for your glorious support @BOB sir and hatef sir.i am very beginner in this field.so i also confused u dignitory people by my childish questions.sorry for that.

there is idiom in my country do not knowing  something is not  your Fault, your Fault is that you do not know something and do not answer about it 

feel free to ask about any thing that you do not know about it .I always do that 

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36
(1,572 Views)