LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to crop the rectangle shape from an image?what is the method for it?

yes sir..i need.please

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 36
(2,126 Views)
ok attach your one template and one original image here I send you vi to use
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 36
(2,122 Views)

ok i am attaching u my original image and templated image(roi image)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 36
(2,119 Views)

Hatef,

I don't think Sagar understands what you mean.  I am attaching the "mask" that seems to be constructed as Image in Sagar's code.  I don't do much Image Analysis, myself, but I understand what needs to be done here -- the interior of the "non-black" region needs to be turned to White, then this "Mask" can be converted to an ROI and the ROI Extract Tetragon code that I posted would give Sagar what he/she wants.

Did I ever say how much I dislike Express VIs, where you have no idea what they are doing (nor what the user, usually a beginner, is trying to accomplish?).Mask.png

Bob Schor

Message 24 of 36
(2,107 Views)

yes sir i exactly want this.please finally last tome explain me and send vi if possible.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 36
(2,090 Views)

please explain your this line " the interior of the "non-black" region needs to be turned to White, then this "Mask" can be converted to an ROI"

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 36
(2,079 Views)

@bob sir, sir please i am requesting u.i cant understand.please explain me last time.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 36
(2,061 Views)

Ok let finish this post

I see your image they  was is same size I think it is just up load problem

This image show first method to crop image based on other image size

Also I regard offset too
but before start  to work in image processing area you have to know about the image processing algorithm  and technic to use
for example your temp image is png format but main image is in jpg

This format is not good format for matching and cropping methods

Also if you want to find car Id number this kind of cropping is not  good method
any way there is two answer for you question first one is make mask  as template image as I mentioned before and my friend bob explain it in his last post and second one  that I think you want it is what that you see in attached pictures
best regards,
Hatef

crop.png

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 36
(2,050 Views)

Ok let finish this post

I see your image they  was is same size I think it is just up load problem

This image show first method to crop image based on other image size

Also I regard offset too
but before start  to work in image processing area you have to know about the image processing algorithm  and technic to use
for example your temp image is png format but main image is in jpg

This format is not good format for matching and cropping methods

Also if you want to find car Id number this kind of cropping is not  good method
any way there is two answer for you question first one is make mask  as template image as I mentioned before and my friend bob explain it in his last post and second one  that I think you want it is what that you see in attached pictures
best regards,
Hatef

crop.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 36
(2,049 Views)

sir what is offset here?

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 36
(2,039 Views)