From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have problem with concept in labview

Solved!
Go to solution

i have project active noise control using loudspeaker to cancel the noise i have problem with the cancellation any suggestion i will apperciate that . the code attatched if u could see and tell me what is the wrong thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,709 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ALI2020

Hi Ali,

i have problem with the cancellation

What kind of problem(s)? Could you describe them a little bit more detailed?

what is the wrong

Definitely "wrong" is that part of your code:

check.png

Why dou you need 4 functions where a simple IndexArray will do the very same job? (That programming style is called Rube-Goldberg...)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,658 Views)

thank you very  much for ur reply
actually i have project to cancel noise ( active noise control using loudspeaker ) and my siganl processing is labview and am using labview 2011 
i want to aquire signal from speaker that is connected to signal generator and the paramters of this signal want to send it out to loudspeaker connected to the laptop so it can cancel eachother and no sound detected >>> i have used DAQ to eleminate the delay as i worked before without DAQ and there was delay  >>> now when the signal cames out to the cancelling speaker isnot match with the signal that is genertaed >>>>>i want to make the signal out of phase 180 so that it can cancel >>>>> i hope if u can help me i will apperciate this very very much 
thanks again 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,611 Views)

hi 
is there functions in labview to cancell delay ? is there any code that can help me cancel noise rather than the one i attatched as i am not expert in labview? i only know that if i can make phase shif from theory t and i donot know even how to do this in labview ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,599 Views)

Duplicate thread.   Please keep the discussion in the linked thread.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,497 Views)