From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have conected webcam with myrio and i found following error.please suggest what is the error..

oh..sorry sir..under myrio it is not showing...in pc only it is showing

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,277 Views)

Did you connect your camera to the USB port of the myRIO?

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,263 Views)

actully currently i am using my laptop webcam sir.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,259 Views)

can it work with laptop webcam sir...?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,252 Views)

Hi sagar,

so the webcam is NOT connected to your myRIO, but you expect the myRIO to detect it?

Similar question: do you have access from your laptop to a webcam in your collegues computer? Think about it…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,241 Views)

so sir is there any way that i can use my laptop webcam under myrio or i must have to purchase a usb webcam?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,222 Views)

You could write two LabVIEW programs, one on your computer that accesses the webcam and makes the images available over TCP/IP or some other remote access means and the other on your myRIO that reads the images over the remote access connection from the first program. If this sounds complicated to you then you might be right but it is doable.

But the cheapest solution definitely will be to buy an USB webcam. They can be bought for less than what 10 minutes of work time of anyone who has participated in this thread to help you would cost.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 17 of 18
(1,196 Views)

ok...thank u all for your very helpfull support.thanks s lot.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,174 Views)