LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use external trigger delay labview-omnidriver OceanOptics

Dear guys,

Does anyone know how to use the "setExternalTriggerDelay.vi" of omnidriver. I am using a external trigger and now I tried to change the delay but I don't know how to use it exactly. I tried several times but it doesn't work. It seems there is no discriptions of all the Labview vi for the omnidriver.

Thank you very much !

Yuxi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,433 Views)

Hi, is there anybody has such experience ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,412 Views)

I am not familiar with this VI.  Is it something OceanOptics developed for their system?  If so, contact them on its use.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,406 Views)

Hi Reese,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, this is a simple VI used for OceanOptics system. For their VIs, they don't provide detailed explanations on each VI. I contact them already, however no response yet. I hope there is someone has such experience to help me with it.

Yuxi

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,400 Views)

Someone at OceanOptics can help you with this.  That would be your best bet, because it appears not many people on this forum have any experience with their products.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,397 Views)

Yes....it seems so.... thanks very much for your trying to help.

Have a good day !

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,393 Views)