LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use SDK package with labview for FLI camera

Hi all,

I need help or direction to use SDK package to use FLI camera with labview. It is usb based ccd camera. The company said SDK package can be used natively with labview http://www.flicamera.com/software/index.html. But I do not know how. This is first time I am dealing with SDK stuff in labview. Please help me to connect my camera using SDK with labview.

Kind regards,

Noaman

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,932 Views)

Labview Support

FLI's SDK (available in the right pane) works natively with LabVIEW. If you need further support, including training and integration, contact Sixclear sixclear.com. Sixclear provides ready-to-use support for all of FLI's products.

What you linked to says this.  So, two questions.

1) Did you download the SDK?

2) If you've having trouble integrating it, have you reached out to sixclear?

I'd expect they have an installer that will place a library into instr.lib and wraps up DLL calls into VIs you'll find useful.  But, I don't have that camera so I don't see value in downloading the SDK to verify this when they provide a means of support for this very question.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,896 Views)

Hi, I do have the same problem. I have FLI Microline camera and I need to develop LabVIEW drivers and APIs.

I contacted Sixclear but I am still waiting for a feedback.

The first issue is that the dll seems to be built for Win 32 and not 64bit

Nevertheless, calling the dll in LV 2016 32bit I always get a function error (-22 or -19). Unfortunately I did not find any error code description in the SDK documentation.

Any tip?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,913 Views)