LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to unified the intensity of the image

hello
iam doing image processing in real time and it has to be done out door
i have problem with the intensity like if i take a photo at 12:00 pm the intensity of the light will be higher than if i take photo at 4:00 pm
so i need a help , how to calibrate the intensity to be same in all time not exactly but almost same.

thank you ,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,378 Views)

I'm guessing that "intensity" equals "exposure"?  I guess you have to figure out how to control that programmatically and then apply that knowledge to code in LabVIEW.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,345 Views)

Do you have any suggestions?

@billko wrote:

I'm guessing that "intensity" equals "exposure"?  I guess you have to figure out how to control that programmatically and then apply that knowledge to code in LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,296 Views)

@dm1203601 wrote:

Do you have any suggestions?

@billko wrote:

That was my suggestion.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,283 Views)