LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to train the program to recognise the image

Hello, 

Actually I am working on imgaing process and this attached image is a tiff file image but I convert it into JPEG to upload it here. 

What I am trying to do is, I am trying to detect the solar cell only out of the inage which is clearly seenable in the image but I do not know why the code is keep saying invalid image type. Could some one look at my VI and fix it for me please. 

Can I ask one more question is there any way I can convert the 16 bits image into 64 RGB image. Is there any tool which can be useful for this task. 

Thanks 

Regards,

lazer

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,773 Views)

Hi

Your IMAQ Match Geometric Pattern 2 VI is missing the template image.

For your other question regarding  conversion of 16bit image to 64 RGB image, this might help.  see this link : https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-15246

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,763 Views)

Hi,

sorry for this lame question, when you said template image what you mean by this because i am new in LabVIEW. 

thanks 

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,751 Views)

see attachment

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,749 Views)
Thank you for this image explanation however I am still confuse how to make template image.
There is one sub vi call draw pattern matching position sub vi. If you post it here, I would be grateful of you because I am trying to find it for last three weeks but could find it.

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,745 Views)

Template Image is a reference to the geometric template for which you want to search during the matching phase. The template image is an output of the IMAQ Learn Geometric Pattern 2 VI.

draw pattern matching position sub vi can be found in one of teh NI examples.

Examples\ Vision\Functions\PatternMatchingExample.vi

Open this example and you can find the draw pattern matching position sub vi.

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,732 Views)

In the following function block proceed to perform the extraction of the pattern with a function for image processing that captures the last event of the RGB (extract image and coordinates)

In the following function block proceed to perform the extraction of the pattern with a function for image processing that captures the last event of the RGB (extract image and coordinates)

4.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,577 Views)

In the following we proceed to function block search pattern extracted in the previous process (the parameters as rotation angle and minimum score is inserted into SETTINGS control), extract the output of the search function to get the position values indicators that will be displayed on the front panel)

5.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,576 Views)