LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a Test application User Interface from building vi to exe? so i donnot need TestStand .

I am preparing a PCBA Testing station. and i want to realize a Test User interface just by build a vi to a exe , then i can run the exe at any pc to realize loop test without using TestStand.So the User Interface should be as following :
1)at the stare of loop, should ask for "Serial number input", then ok
2)Start the test
3)Test item 1, get the result and should display the data in the first line of one main table such as"Test item1, up limit,meause data, low limit, pass or fail "
4)Test item 2,get the result and should display the data in the second line of one main table such as"Test item2, up limit,meause data, low limit, pass or fail "

and so on

at last should display the final result of the whole PCBA "PASS OR FAIL"

NEXT LOOP;

AND THE test result that means the main table should be able to saved to one txt flle and the test item limit should also be able to configured by load a limit txt file.

Can realize it? any sample vi? Thank u so much !
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,107 Views)
It's certainly possible with LabVIEW alone. I don't know of an example that shows everything you want to do but a good starting point would be the shipping example called State Machine Test Sequencer. You would modify it so that before running, it would first use Read From Spreadsheet File to get test limits and pass them to the tests. Instead of the first state being a test, you would want a dialog box that asks for serial number. A table on the front panel would be used to display results returned from your tests.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,104 Views)