LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make a Multiplot of TDMS file

Solved!
Go to solution

Nope, you are doing something wrong. Works fine.

Do the initial read to get the X axis value. Then do three reads in a loop to get your three Y axis value arrays (or 4 if you want the average too). Bundle the X array with each Y array such that the X array is the top item in the bundler and the Y array is the bottom one. Now accumulate those clusters into an array and write the result to your XY graph. 

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(662 Views)

Hi..even after the modifiction . I still not get the result I want.

Please look at the attached.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(657 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author malnairi

Well first off you are only  taking the last plot out of all of your extractions because you aren't indexing the outputs, and secondly much of your program was unnecessary/overcomplicated. Simply moving it to a for loop simplified a few things. Have a look at this and see if you can figure why I made the changes.

Plot Result.png

Message 13 of 15
(652 Views)

Many Thanks .................... it is working now ;

I wonder if there is way to retrieve the all the  channels and the their labels on the plot without entering their labels manually.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(640 Views)

You should be able to iterate through the active plots using property nodes after you have generated the plots and using the array of names write the Plot names, its not too hard but it does require a bit of use of property nodes.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(637 Views)