LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to integrate ni-labview with windaq pro+ software

Hello sir,

Im working with windaq pro+ software with DI-720 kit, my question is that is there any possibility to interface that software eith Ni-labview?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,140 Views)

swathi.1356016@srec.ac.in wrote:

Hello sir,

Im working with windaq pro+ software with DI-720 kit, my question is that is there any possibility to interface that software eith Ni-labview?

You should do a "LabVIEW Windaq" google search, it shows that Windaq has ActiveX controls (and even LabVIEW drivers) which once installed would show up as drag/drop VI on your LabVIEW pallette.

-BTC

--------------------------------------------------------

New Controls & Indicators made using vector graphics & animations? Click below for Pebbles UI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,125 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,120 Views)

thanks for the reply. it is useful for mywork. I have tried out the example in labview, in that could you explain me why the value of channel selected has been decremented by 1?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,952 Views)

I have used activeX control to interface labview with windaq software and also recorded the data(voltage in an current transformer), but the problem is that error percentge which i obtained varies for successive measurements. Is  there any way to rectify this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,894 Views)