From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to integrate ni-labview with windaq pro+ software

Hello sir,

Im working with windaq pro+ software with DI-720 kit, my question is that is there any possibility to interface that software eith Ni-labview?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,135 Views)

swathi.1356016@srec.ac.in wrote:

Hello sir,

Im working with windaq pro+ software with DI-720 kit, my question is that is there any possibility to interface that software eith Ni-labview?

You should do a "LabVIEW Windaq" google search, it shows that Windaq has ActiveX controls (and even LabVIEW drivers) which once installed would show up as drag/drop VI on your LabVIEW pallette.

-BTC

--------------------------------------------------------

New Controls & Indicators made using vector graphics & animations? Click below for Pebbles UI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,120 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,115 Views)

thanks for the reply. it is useful for mywork. I have tried out the example in labview, in that could you explain me why the value of channel selected has been decremented by 1?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,947 Views)

I have used activeX control to interface labview with windaq software and also recorded the data(voltage in an current transformer), but the problem is that error percentge which i obtained varies for successive measurements. Is  there any way to rectify this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,889 Views)