cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to give complete access to the port of laptop

Solved!
Go to solution

@ZohaibRamzane wrote:
Now there is another problem. The problem is after runnunig the program , the upper big loop runs and update write to measure file after 8 seconds. But the read from measurement file only reads the updated file only once not always when I push the subvis button.
I want to read the new data every time as it has been updated every 8 sec.

I am pretty sure RavensFan already told you the problem.  Your read is only done once due to it being outside of a loop.

Instead of reading the file, why don't you use something like a Producer/Consumer setup.  The idea is that you use a queue to send the new data to another loop for processing.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,185 Views)
Is there any simple solution crossrulz?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,177 Views)

Search the forum for "producer/consumer".

Click on the New..... link under the file menu.  You'll see templates there for producer/consumer.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,168 Views)
I did not get the Solution yet.kindly help me
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,127 Views)
Please tell me how to give complete access to LabVIEW of port.
The data I am receiving through port is very fast say after 3 seconds. But in LabVIEW, when I plot the waveforms, the waveforms become disturb and not accurate. Problem is in updating the previous data of 3000 array elements of last iteration. As it is slow. Please suggest me something.. Useful
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,124 Views)