From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to force the control switch to indicator in xcontrol?

@JÞB wrote:

"What is your LabVIEW version? (I don't see that "space" when hiding the browse button)."

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Control style does seem to have some effect-  Scale object with pane doesn't-  Smiley Surprised  Hi-Ho Silver!  (DK is going to go nuts when reads this)

The "space" won't appear if I disable the button in the front panel. But if I change that with program in xcontrol (using property control), then the "space" will be there.

p.s. I try to set "Property -> BrwsButVis" as false, but it will only make the button in visible, I think it is not the same to uncheck Browser button in "Visibile Items"

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(240 Views)

Yup,  using a p-node after direction change is funky

!0.png

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Start                                Run (hide Browse)               RCM Change to ind         Dir change to Control + Run (Show Browse)

That overlap of the browse button is unfortunate-Smiley Sad  (But Silver isn't really a good GUI idea anyway right)  Superimposed control and indicator does seem to be the preferable method

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(233 Views)