LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find peak value and valley value

The attached will save all of the measurements from your second while loop to a file.  After the outer while loop has stopped you can read back and analyze the entire data set.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(932 Views)

@Zwired1 wrote:

The attached will save all of the measurements from your second while loop to a file.  After the outer while loop has stopped you can read back and analyze the entire data set.

I'm concerned with any suggestion that says "outer while loop."  This follows a suggestion to send refnums back and forth instead of values.

Why do you enjoy overcomplicating your architecture?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(919 Views)

Natasftw -- I see your concern and your criticism.  What I don't see is a better suggestion or evidence that you opened the VI I attached.  

The refnum "back and forth" is a file refnum.  The file ref is passed though the outer while loop so the file is not opened for every iteration of the loop.  The "file write" inside the inner loop is not the way I would normally do things but it is what I suggested so that we wouldn't have to go 'round and 'round trying to rearchitect the OP's VI.  I chose to attempt to help the OP and not get wrapped around the axle on unrelated things that will come with experience.

If you wish to continue the conversation, please use PM. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(896 Views)

i have tried make peak detection using array max and min or peak detector but data obtained is same, there is not difference between peak and valleys.
my data from sensor spo2 acquisition by analog read arduino then i make filter after that i want to find peak and valleys?
can you help me?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(874 Views)