From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete columns from a 2D array

Hello there,

thank for the knowlodge. i believe from the VI diagram that u post, it can only works for the first and last row. How about if i required certain range of the array to be remove let say from 620 to 630 from the picture i attached. is there any solution for this? 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,321 Views)

Make the length of what you want to delete 3 instead of the 1 that is the constant wired into the function.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,309 Views)

Web error.  The message got duplicated

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,308 Views)

Let say i have an interface as the picture attached to remove several row in the array, how should this be done? 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,286 Views)

You'll have to search the array to find out which row index has 660, and which has 680.  Then delete from the index of 660 and the length would be the number of rows in between (add 1 so that you include both ends.)  That assumes your data is clean and in order.

If it is mixed up, or it doesn't include 660 and 680, you may have to loop through row by row and delete as necessary, or have you searches be smarter to determine what indices need to be deleted.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,274 Views)

Raven, Tq..!!!! u help me to became better labview programmer since im new in it.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,258 Views)