LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to convert array of cluster to array of word?

Dear all,

I have some problem according to my thread title Smiley Frustrated. How to convert or is it possible to convert an array of cluster (8 elements) to word of 16 bit integer?

Anyone please give me advise since I'm new with Labview. I have search the same/similar thread but until now I din't solve it. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23
(3,148 Views)

@fanwel wrote:

Dear all,

I have some problem according to my thread title Smiley Frustrated. How to convert or is it possible to convert an array of cluster (8 elements) to word of 16 bit integer?

Anyone please give me advise since I'm new with Labview. I have search the same/similar thread but until now I din't solve it. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Can you post your vi? Give the input array of cluster (8 elements).

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23
(3,145 Views)

Dear Mathan,

Thanks for your quick feedback. I attach the vi with the diagram. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23
(3,142 Views)

Sorry, I have attach the wrong vi. This is the right vi.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23
(3,139 Views)

Can you back save it to the older version 9.0. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23
(3,137 Views)

Dear Mathan,

How to save to the older version?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23
(3,128 Views)

Open the vi.

Select File menu

Choose "Save for previous version"

In the drop down box choose for the very old version.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23
(3,126 Views)

Dear Mathan,

Here the previous version 9.0. Please advise,thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
(3,122 Views)

Care to give an example of what you have and what you expect to get out?  And please be very specific.

With 8 elements going into a single 16-bit word, then each element will get two bits.  Or am I going about this wrong?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23
(3,088 Views)

Dear crossrulz,

Actually the vi is a part of my design. In the vi (DWT), it get an input from the host and the calculation of dwt algorithm is done in fpga (DWT vi). Then, the output of dwt coefficients is send back to the host. How can I send the dwt coefficients to the host one by one? Maybe I make mistake in the previous vi I have attached. I'm new with labview design with host-fpga. Please advise me,thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23
(3,084 Views)