From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to communicate with gsm using lab view

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello sir,

I have siemens tc35 modem and i want to read message on labview using this modem, i check the modem using hyperterminal, it works well. i am using basic visa read and write vi but when i type AT in write buffer then it read the same as it supposed to be OK. couls you please help me.I will be very appreciated.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,066 Views)
Message 12 of 16
(1,052 Views)

RavensFan there are more. He figured that posting to three different GSM related threads at the same time would increase his chances to get an answer. It surely made me not post anything! Smiley Very Happy

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,045 Views)

how TP-link GSM modem configure and communicate in labview to read messessage in SIM

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(976 Views)

I have sent sms through 3g usb modem with labview2013 if you are looking for this I can provide some details.

Thanks

sandeep

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(971 Views)

Hi guys i fanally make a program for interfacing gsm to labview .its just a simple program friends. its really working guys.make use of it.thank you ...if any doubt contact me at gmail (ajithvijay8888@gmail.com)

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(891 Views)