LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to attach customize symbol in multicolumn list box in labview 7.1?

Hi

I have imported some icons in symbol ring constant but when i want to show them in multicolumn list box by connecting it in the property of ItemSymbol in the form of array,its not showing icons..it takes its default icons placed on that number position ..i want to show my customized icons which i have imported on position 1,2,and 3..i used "import pic" property of the symbol ring constant ...i m using Labview 7.1...

thanks...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,171 Views)

Importing the symbols into the ring constant is not enough.  You also need to import the symbols into the actual indicator as well.  Wiring a symbol to the ItemSymbols property only puts the array of values into the indicator.  The indicator doesn't know what pictures made up the symbol library for the constant.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,160 Views)

i am using multicolumn list box and i have to show symbols in column 1..How can i import pictures in indicator as u told..can u guide me in detail plz...

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,121 Views)

u ??

plz???

Please use full words and not text speak.

How did you customize the symbols in your constants?  Do the same for the Listbox control.

To programmatically load custom symbols for the listbox control, there are some Invoke nodes that will let you do that such as Custom Items Symbols.Set Symbol Array

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,112 Views)