LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to address digital input & output, analogue input & output when communicate with mitsubishi fx1n plc

dear all,

i am new to labview, how to code or address digital input & output, analogue input & output when communicate with mitsubishi fx1n plc or crouzet plc.

pls help.

HM

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,192 Views)

Check out the DSC add-on, or the OPC  add-on. There is an extensive list of PLC's that they allow you to communicate with.

There are also third-party OPC add-ons available. Check out with Google.

Good luck,

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,152 Views)

thanks for the reply,,

without opc & dsc module i want to connect with plc over modbus serial connection. so how to address di/do, ai/ao in that case. pls send me example vi pls...

thank you

Hitesh Mevada

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,143 Views)

Check out the website for the basic communications modules.  You might have to read the Mitsubishi manual to find how the PLC works.  If there aren't pre-written comunication modules, you'll need to learn enough LabVIEW to write those.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,134 Views)

DEAR SIR,

I am basically a plc programmer, but new for labview., so that's why i try to learn enough labview from you. for that i need .vi examples.

HM

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,126 Views)

Maybe the free toolkit with tutorials will help.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,122 Views)

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/redirect.jhtml?searchfor=mitsubishi+fx1n&cb=ZO&p2=%5EZO%5E...

Try the above link. I know it is a screen-full, but is a search result for Matrikon. They have a whole slew of OPC servers/clients you can try out. Personally, I would go with their OPC server for the Mitsubishi, and use Labview Datasockets. That would be the simplest with the lowest learning curve.

Otherwise, if you wish to use Modbus, you would have to get the commands/syntax from Mitsubishi; might be in their user manual, but I wouldn't lay bets on it. With the Matrikon stuff, the syntax is all built in.

Good luck which ever way you decide to go.

Dave

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,084 Views)
A cry for help is not enough. You need to be very specific about what you are having problems with.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,969 Views)