Did you mean: 

how plot tow graph simultaneously in one window

Solved!
Go to solution

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(893 Views)
I'm still not sure that I understand you. It sounds like you might want to use Index Array and Replace Array. You can create controls for the inputs and experiment with the functions.
Message 12 of 15
(871 Views)

Hi 

next, we should select row 1 by write click and copy or by ctrl+C and past it to the row 2 by ctrl+V or write click and select the past.

the problem is, select and copy row 1. I cant select just a row manually. when I click to the array, all of array select and not just row 1. and when I want past some numbers, I cant select a row or part of a row to past my numbers. could I explain better?

I want copy past, like a work or excel, and no in running mode.

Best Regads

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(848 Views)
I don't know how to help you. For large arrays, I just use Excel and import into LabVIEW.
Message 14 of 15
(831 Views)

Behzad, 

I am with Dennis in not completely understanding what you are trying to do. If you want to manually create large arrays to manipulate them in LabVIEW, my suggestion would be creating the array in Excel or a similar program and save that data as a .csv file. You can import the .csv file using the Read from Spreadsheet File.vi. After importing the data, the array will be available for whatever operations you need to perform. 

Here is a KnowledgeBase article explaining how to import the spreadsheet: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C944B961B59516208625755A005955F2

Will M.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 15 of 15
(806 Views)