LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how inactive a button automatical in new program runing?

Solved!
Go to solution

@behzad1 wrote:

thanks a lot Blokk

I will attach my final code, when it finish.

your suggestion is very good, but I delete a some of your block, and it work yet. can you explain why it happen and is unnecessary other part? I attatch changed code.

by the way, Reinitialize All To Default block is in property of Invoke Node block? I couldnt find it on that properties.

Best Regards

You can find the invoke node in the Programming --> Application Control menu. Also drop a "VI server reference" on your block diagram, and connect it to this invoke node. NOW you can choose the "Default Vals. Reinit All" method.

By the way, the VI which you attached is NOT a proper use of while loops! First of all, connect a control to (STOP control for example) the stop condition.

Second, you did not put timing in your while loop. Therefore your computer's processor will be polled with the highest possible speed. Put a msecond wait function as I did in my example.

Why did you delete these elements from my example VI, I have no idea?

while_loop1.png

Névtelen.png

You really should start to take some LabView training, you just cannot learn all these very basic things via the forum 🙂 You will see, you will improve much faster, and if you find something difficult during your learning curve, you can ask it on this forum.

You can find trainings via many different way, and depending on your licence, you may get them for free:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Hard-to-explain-problem/m-p/3054355/highlight/true#M870172

Message 11 of 12
(471 Views)

"your suggestion is very good, but I delete a some of your block, and it work yet. can you explain why it happen and is unnecessary other part?"

Imagine, you have a car. I take out some parts, like your brake, and I tell you it is just unnecessery. You can still go with your car, yes? But when you get to the motorway, you will not be able to stop... So do not think if something just works even by removing some parts, it is OK to do 😉

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(468 Views)