LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you get positional information from boolean arrays

Thanks so much for your help on this.  I have never really used this forum before, but it is AWESOME!

You guys are the best!

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31
(1,959 Views)

Hi Again Everyone,

thank you for your help on this, I now have a working prototype.

I do have another question though....

Is there any way to make labview draw the image of a round soccer ball on the net other than just drawing the colored circle?

I figured out how to overlay an image but the image is always square.  If I could fill the drawn circle with an image instead of a solid color it would be great!

Thanks in advance....

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(1,831 Views)

Since we are dealing with a picture, you have full control over every single pixel and you can draw anything you want. Just requires a bit more code. Also don't forget the "mask" input.

Message 23 of 31
(1,824 Views)

Or you can customize a boolean control with a picture. You can make it visible or not and position it where you want. Attached is a quick example, I edited a picture with GIMP and customized a flat round button from the classic, boolean palette.

Ben64

Message 24 of 31
(1,812 Views)

Hi Guys,

That is cool....i saw something on how to do this...

but,  I think what I really need is just a round .jpg that I can read in and draw onto the net image....

Thanks,

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31
(1,794 Views)

OK, here's a quick rewrite using the mask input. See if this works for you.

Download All
Message 26 of 31
(1,789 Views)

Man, you are awesome!

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(1,764 Views)

I have been watching tutorials to see how you drew thw ball and can't figure it out....

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31
(1,747 Views)

@Metalhead wrote:

I have been watching tutorials to see how you drew thw ball and can't figure it out....

Use Read PNG File.vi (or Read JPEG, Read BMP depending on the image encoding), browse to the image file and after running the vi right-click on the image data indicator and select create constant.

Ben64

Message 29 of 31
(1,739 Views)

oh, i think i see....this was done once but now I can't see the image it was created from ....right?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(1,735 Views)