cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you do math?

Agreed Hoovah.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40
(1,139 Views)

@ejkaiser wrote:

guys, Itesla43 is pulling our legs, and if not, he should fail. It might be the only chance for him to grow up.

I get the feeling he (she?) is not pulling our let.  But they did ask about zooming in, and that is something I often ask for when I am trolling LabVIEW R&D.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 40
(1,129 Views)
I don't think there's any leg pulling either. Just a student that left an assignment to the very last minute. I don't think a completion by Thursday is going to happen.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40
(1,102 Views)

@Dennis_Knutson wrote:
I don't think there's any leg pulling either. Just a student that left an assignment to the very last minute. I don't think a completion by Thursday is going to happen.

I don't know.  If they try really hard and tell us exactly what the goal of the assignment is, somebody on here just might give them the answer.  I can think of some really good ways to give them an answer. *evil laugh*

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 40
(1,052 Views)

He will probably find someone to do his homework. And the result of this will be: one more lazy and incompetent engineer on the planet. We already have too many ...

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 40
(1,038 Views)

@ejkaiser wrote:

He will probably find someone to do his homework. And the result of this will be: one more lazy and incompetent engineer on the planet. We already have too many ...

You forgot one important part there: and they become a manager.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 26 of 40
(1,000 Views)
Or sales and marketing.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40
(990 Views)
Soliciting others to do their work. Taking the minimum amount of training for a task. Waiting until the last minute. Sounds like management.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 40
(986 Views)

This thread gave me cancer.

Message 29 of 40
(870 Views)

If nothing else this gives thread convinces me even more that icon views for terminals is a bad idea.  New developers think the terminal is trying to display data.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Default-Option-Do-NOT-Place-Front-Panel-Terminal-as-Ic...

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 40
(855 Views)