LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I create a maximum or minimum value during continuous acquisition?

have you tried removing the scaling vi which is at point 6 (graph-example program.jpg)?

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 29
(1,552 Views)

Yes, I've tried playing around with it. Removing it also doesn't work. Nothing shows up on the graph when I completely remove Step 6. I think the whole program is specifically written for unscaled data. I'm just not sure how to create a program that will take basic binary data and display it on a graph. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 29
(1,527 Views)

It would be better if you can post the code.

debugging a code from a .jpg image would be difficult.

so, if you can give the code which are using, we can have a look into it and suggest what you can try.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 29
(1,515 Views)

Sure thing. I'll attach the code, as well as the example program code.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 29
(1,498 Views)

You are writing the data as array of wavforms, but are trying to read it back as type DBL. The types need to match.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 29
(1,491 Views)

Would you recommend changing my program to write the data as type DBL or changing the example program code to read back the array of waveforms? The way my program is set up is ideal for the application at hand. So how would I change the example program to read the array?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 29
(1,478 Views)

Right-click the "array of waveforms" wire and select "create constant". Move that constant to the grapher program and wire it to the type input (replacing the current scalar DBL). Depending on what you want, you can also take the cluster constant out of the array container first.

Since the graphing program now uses different datatypes, some more changes are obviously needed.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 29
(1,468 Views)

hihi i have problem too. my minimum value is always zero how can i alter it? I will be given a whole list of raw data and i have to open it using labview then find the min max and average of the data . everythinUntitled.pngg work fine except the minimum value

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 29
(1,450 Views)

I've been playing around with it and I'm still having trouble with this. I'm not sure why I'm wiring a constant in the "array of waveforms". I do understand that by somehow creating a different type in my program and moving that type into the graph program's input, it will change how the grapher program will display my data. But I'm not sure why it has to be a constant, because it's asking for a plain numerical value.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 29
(1,445 Views)

@weiweineko wrote:

hihi i have problem too. my minimum value is always zero how can i alter it?

Code pictures are useless. Please attach a real VI, including some typical data.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 29
(1,434 Views)