From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i mark user defined points in amplitude versus frequency graph?

Solved!
Go to solution

i have an array of frequencies and amplitudes . i need these values to be displayed on x-axis frequency values and y axis amplitude values . one fixed default plot should be continuously visible in this graph and then i wish to mark few user defined points in the same graph, save these two plots in the same graph and then take a print out of the graph.

Kindly help this is regarding my master of engineering project where i am trying to biuld an audiometer (for testing hearing sensitivity) and i am going to interface labview with ardiuno micrcontroller and my hardware devices.

so kindly help.

thank you.

vanashree

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,859 Views)

If I am following you correctly you should use a multiplot XY graph.  Plow the default Amp vs frequency in firts plot and second plot could be the freq vs amp of the few special points.  Show what you have so far with some sample data and you would get more help most likely.

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
Message 2 of 6
(2,849 Views)

yes...thanks for ur response.thats what i want.a multiplot graph.with two fixed graphs and one user defined graph.i have attached what i have done so far..kindly go through the same.i am able to generate one fixed response.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,821 Views)

n i have labview 7.1 so kindly help...thanku..so much..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,819 Views)

hey....m able to generate a multiplot...

it works...

i have placed two fixed plots on it...

now just one thing remains..i need to place user defined points on the same plot...i have attached my work..i have labview 7.1

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,810 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vanashree

User defined points could just be another plot.  you can add annotations to a plot but this is much more work.

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
Message 6 of 6
(2,783 Views)