LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i make the .exe run on the computer without Labview?

.exe can't run on computer without Labview.  Is there any way?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,865 Views)

You need to install the LabVIEW Runtime engine for your specific LabvIEW version.

In the project window you can create an installer that includes the Runtime Engine (RTE).

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,862 Views)

"In the project window you can create an installer that includes the Runtime Engine (RTE)."

how? can show me the ways?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,847 Views)

Dear Sir,

If you do not know how to compile runtime as a package, you can go ni website to download the runtime exe. If using Labview 2009 to compile, you should download Labview 2009 runtime. If using Labview 8.6 to compile, you should download Labview 8.6 runtime. I think the runtime installer is also available in you labview directory in your computer when you install labview on. Just run the runtime installer in your client computer and it should be no problem. You should also include all the dll if there is any to you cilent computer.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,833 Views)

Refer to http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E09BA0E2F31D304F86256A640070058E on how to create additional installer.

Make sure that you include necessary driver.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,801 Views)