LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i close the loop in the design of measure sensors.

good night My problem is probably very stupid but i dont  know  how can i modify my code to close the loop, because i  only use  visa read, in this case I simply close the loop by sending a a pic if data are  coming or not are coming, i do not know how to connect that communication, hopefully someone can help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,688 Views)

I have no clue what you are talking about.

What do you mean by "close the loop" and "connect that communication"?

What is "that"?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,686 Views)

excuse me but  English is not my native language and i have troubles for explain my problem, the problem is that I need to have a closed loop because I'm communicatingwith  pic to computer, so far I'm just displaying  sensor data, but somehow I need close the communication loop and the computer sends a confirmation to the pic of whether the data came

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,682 Views)

Hi Mark,

So I gues you have a data steam comming from four sensors. From my read of your post you want to "close the loop" or terminate the loop other than the stop button. What exactly do you want to do. A specific number of readings, a length of time. How do you want it to behave.

Norm

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,677 Views)

What is "pic"?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,676 Views)

A microcontroller pic18f4321, well  i only need return to controller or give feedback if the data are comming to the labview, if this is true ok continue, but if is false, display a message.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,670 Views)

Then program it in there.  If you don't have to always write a command, then put the VISA write in a case structure.

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,660 Views)