From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I create the icon on block diagram by the following image?

1.png

I want to create the icon which marked by red pencil  and include with Data Array Origin, # of  columns, Datalog and others like the upper figure but I can't find any icon that specified with this icon. I think may use from File I/O or String  in Programming on block diagram. Please give advices to me if you can find the icon like this. Thanks for all your suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,929 Views)

The Icon which is not actually an ICON, its an express VI converted to a Standard sub VI. You can create one by yourself by searching for "Express VI" in LabVIEW help.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,921 Views)

Thanks a lot 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,915 Views)

P@Anand wrote:

The Icon which is not actually an ICON, its an express VI converted to a Standard sub VI. You can create one by yourself by searching for "Express VI" in LabVIEW help.

It could also be a normal VI which has the "View As Icon" unchecked.  I commonly see this when the connector pane gets "crowded".

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(2,897 Views)

You are correct. I should get intouch with LabVIEW programming more often. 🙂

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,883 Views)