From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I chose a printer to print my graph?

hi,

how can I chose a printer to print my graph? At the moment I can print only with the standard printer, but I want to chose different printers, because I have three printers. How can I solve this in Labview? Is there a property in the property node or a VI?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,322 Views)
If you have the Report Generation Toolkit you can use the Qurey Available Printers.vi to get a list of printers configured for your PC, write a vi to select from this list, and pass that printer to the Print Report.vi.

If you don't have the toolkit, you can use the property node (located under the Application Control palette), Printing:Available Printers property to obtain a list of printer names programmatically, then write a vi to select from the list, and pass that printer to the Printing:Default Printer property to set the default printer in LabVIEW programmatically.
Message 2 of 3
(2,295 Views)
Hi

thanks for your help, it works now!!

labprog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,285 Views)